The Catholic Current
Bringing Christ to the World and the World to Christ
Hosted by Father Robert McTeigue, S.J.
WEEKDAYS 5 PM EST
4 AM Monday – Friday, 5 PM Saturday & Sunday
This Week on The Catholic Current
05/16 – No, Annulment is NOT Catholic Divorce (Fr. Gerald Murray)
- I’d Like to Tell the 2015 Synod Fathers about my Friend, Pete
- A Martyr for Marriage?
- Calming the Storm: Navigating the Crises Facing the Catholic Church and Society
Fr. Gerald Murray is a canon lawyer and the pastor of Holy Family Church in New York City. Check out his latest book Calming the Storm: Navigating the Crises Facing the Catholic Church and Society.
05/17 – Who Is Vandalizing Our Churches? (Matt Archbold)
- Isn’t it Fitting That the Sunday the Left Chooses to Attack Catholic Churches Because of Her Teaching on Life is Mother’s Day?
- FULL LIST: Pro-Abortion Vandalism, Church Storming Over Possibility Roe v. Wade Will Fall
- Arson, Vandalism, and Other Destruction at Catholic Churches in the United States
- Nostalgia: Going Home in a Homeless World
Matt Archbold is a father of five children, an author, and a columnist for several prominent Catholic publications.
05/18 – Getting Older – Everyone’s Doing It (Kerry Foley)
- Preparing for the Golden Years
- A Place for Mom
- I’m Dead, Now What? Important Information About My Belongings, Business Affairs, and Wishes
- A Beginner’s Guide to the End: Practical Advice for Living Life and Facing Death
- Death? It’s About Time!
Kerry Foley is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 10 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
05/19 – The Economics of the Parables (Fr. Robert Sirico)
- The Economics of the Parables
- Think Jesus Sends All Rich People Straight to Hell? Think Again
- The Sin of Greed – Because the Whole World Is Not Enough
- Almsgiving Is Not An Investment Strategy
Fr. Robert Sirico is the president emeritus and co-founder of the Acton Institute, and pastor emeritus of Sacred Heart of Jesus parish in Grand Rapids, Mich. His writings on religious, political, economic, and social matters are published in a variety of journals, including: the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, the London Financial Times, the Washington Times, The Detroit News, and National Review.
05/20 – Catholic Excuses for Abortion (Fr. Robert McTeigue S.J.)
- BREAKING: Letter to the Faithful on the Notification Sent to Speaker Nancy Pelosi
- Pro-Abortion Catholic Politicians Are Numerous
- Defending Roe, Biden Claims Religions Don’t Say When Life Begins, Despite Catholic Teaching
- After Weeks of Pro-Abortion Violence, Radical Abortion Activists Start “Summer of Rage” Campaign
- Early Abortion: Venial or Mortal Sin?
- The First LTAT: Congressional Catholics – Let’s Tell the Truth
Fr. Robert McTeigue S.J. presents his next topic for Let’s Talk About This, where he walks through a complex issue for the first three segments of the show, before finishing with Weekend Readiness to prepare you for the upcoming Sunday Mass.