Please Read Before Submitting an Event
- The Station of the Cross Community Calendar is a free resource to help promote Catholic events throughout the dioceses we serve.
- We are accepting new submissions of both online and in-person events that follow COVID-19 regulations.
- Due to limited space, we can only consider events that provide Catholic edification or education or are fundraisers for Catholic organizations. All events go through a review process to ensure this criterion is met.
- If approved, the event is placed on our online calendar generally within one week after receipt of the submission and is broadcast on the air during the two weeks preceding the event (sooner when there is available air time). On-air announcements may be edited for time.
- Due to space limitations, we are not able to announce regular Mass schedules.
- Submissions should be made at least THREE WEEKS in advance of the event.
- Requests placed after the three week deadline may not be able to be posted or broadcast on the air, due to time constraints.
- In exchange for this complimentary service, we request that The Station of the Cross is mentioned on any online forum or event that we assist in promoting and that our promotional materials (which will be shipped to you at no cost) are displayed at your organization and/or the event.
- If you are interested in attending any events that we promote, please check with the event organizer about the latest status of the event and any COVID-19 guidelines associated with their event.