Fr. Carter Griffin is the Rector of Saint John Paul II Seminary in Washington. He is a graduate of Princeton University, a former Naval Officer, and author of the new book Why Celibacy? Reclaiming the Fatherhood of the Priest published by Emmaus Road.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Fr. Carter Griffin: Why Celibacy?
- Benedict XI and Cardinal Sarah: From the Depths of Our Hearts
- Cardinal Alfons Stickler: The Case for Clerical Celibacy, Second Edition
- Benedict To Sarah: “The Text Can Be Published In the Form You Have Foreseen”
- Benedict XVI contributes to book on celibacy, as Pope Francis studies exceptions to this norm