(Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone) What’s Going On in California?
Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone is a native of California. He was ordained in 1982, after studying at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome. He obtained a doctorate in Canon Law in 1989, and was consecrated a bishop in 2002. After serving as auxiliary bishop of San Diego, he became bishop of the Diocese of Oakland in 2009. He was named archbishop of San Francisco in 2012. He serves as the chairman of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Committee on Laity, Marriage, Family Life, and Youth.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- What You Need to Know about the CA Healthy Youth Act
- California bishops rally Catholics to stop college campus abortion pill mandate
- California Bill Would Ban Catholics From Teaching Their Kids The Catechism
- California Bill Threatening Seal of Confession Pulled by Sponsor
- California Parents Object to New Sex Ed Program in Public Schools
- Rebecca Friedrichs: Standing Up to Goliath: Battling State and National Teachers' Unions for the Heart and Soul of Our Kids and Country
- Informed Parents