Speaking Truthfully about Gender Ideology (Dr. Daniel Guernsey)
Dr. Dan Guernsey is the director of the Cardinal Newman Society’s K-12 programs. He is also the founder and principal of a Catholic K-12 classical school in Ave Maria Florida and the Principal of the Donahue Academy.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- What Does the Church Think of Transgender People?
- Roman Curia on the Subject of “Gender Theory”
- Annie Holmquist: 9 Things We Fail to Admit about Transgender Kids (from an Endocrinologist)
- Tyler O'Neil: Censored: YouTube Silences Doctor Warning Against Transgender Mutilation
- Madeleine Jacob: 7-year-old whose mom tried to ‘transition’ him chooses to attend school as a boy
- Dr. Leonard Sax
- Ryan T. Anderson: When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment
- Ryan T. Anderson: Parents denied custody of child for refusing support of transgenderism: here’s what you need to know
- SJ Save Thousands
- Douglas Murray: The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity