The Vatican, China and Hong Kong - What's Next? (Bree A. Dail)
Bree A. Dail holds 14 years of combined experience in Defense Consulting and Leadership, both in private industry and as a United States Naval Surface Warfare Officer. She is also a recognized expert in US Naval and US Marine Corps Joint Amphibious Warfare, Surface/SOF Integration and Doctrine; Operational Planning and Strategic Communications.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- What's Behind the Vatican's Silence on Hong Kong?
- Paul Wang: March of 800 thousand marks six months of anti-extradition movement
- Li Mingxuan: CCP Officials: All House Churches Must Be Eliminated
- Maureen Mullarkey: Vatican Agreement With China Legitimizes A Christian-Torturing Regime
- Cardinal Zen: The Vatican is badly mishandling China situation
- Hong Kong protesters mark six months since first major clash with police
- Hong Kong: Fight For Freedom!
- Foreign experts leave government commission of inquiry into the Hong Kong police violence
- Cardinal Joseph Zen: For Love of My People I Will Not Remain Silent
- Gerolamo Fazzini: The Red Book of Chinese Martyrs