(Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse) Survivors of the Sexual Revolution
Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse of the Ruth Institute
Dr. Morse is the founder of the Ruth Institute, a global non-profit organization that defends the family at home and in the public square and equips others to do the same. She is passionate about equipping family advocates with the knowledge and confidence to defend the family at home and in the public square. She earned her Ph.D. at the University of Rochester and taught economics at Yale and George Mason Universities.
Dr. Morse and her husband are parents of an adopted child, a birth child, a goddaughter and were foster parents for San Diego County to eight foster children. In 2015, Dr. Morse and her husband relocated to Lake Charles, Louisiana, where the work of the Ruth Institute continues.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- The Ruth Institute
- The Ruth Institute Facebook Page
- Are You a Survivor? Take the Quiz…
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse: The Sexual State—How Elite Ideologies Are Destroying Lives and Why the Church Was Right All Along
- Fr. Robert McTeigue, S.J.: Getting through to Students Hooked on the Hook-Up Culture
- Videos from the “Survivors of the Sexual Revolution” Conference sponsored by the Ruth Institute