Dr. Jennifer Morse is the founder of the Ruth Institute, a global non-profit organization that defends the family at home and in the public square and equips others to do the same. She earned her Ph.D. at the University of Rochester and taught economics at Yale and George Mason Universities. Dr. Morse was a campaign spokeswoman for California’s winning Proposition 8 campaign, defining marriage as the union of a man and a woman. She has authored or co-authored five books and spoken around the globe on marriage, family and human sexuality. Her work has been translated into Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Polish and Chuukese, the native language of the Micronesian Islands. Her newest books are The Sexual Revolution and Its Victims and 101 Tips for Marrying the Right Person, coauthored with Betsy Kerekes. Dr. Morse was named one of the “Catholic Stars of 2013” on a list that included Pope Francis and Pope Benedict XVI.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Summit for Survivors of the Sexual Revolution July 17-18
- SCOTUS Erases Womanhood
- Cardinal Pell: How To Survive Emotional Hardship
- LGBT Decision Will ‘Create a Tsunami of New Litigation’ Against Religious Groups
- The Dr. J Show
- Is Evil Just a Myth?
- Today's Gospel and Homily
- Love & Economics: It Takes a Family to Raise a Village