Tom Shakely of Americans United for Life
Tom Shakely serves as Chief Engagement Officer at Americans United for Life, responsible for brand, communications, and development. He previously served as Executive Director of the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network; their Crisis Lifeline serves patients and families facing denial of basic care and strives to awaken the conscience on human dignity and bioethical issues. Tom is a member of the American Society for Bioethics and Humanities and the Knights of Columbus, as well as a Sons of the American Revolution life member, a National Review Institute Washington fellow, a Leonine Forum fellow, and a Charlotte Lozier Institute guest contributor. He serves as a board member for the Mount Nittany Conservancy as well as the Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- March for Life 2019
- March for Life Theme Is “Pro-Life Is Pro-Science”
- Veronica Lark: Why Does the Mainstream Media Ignore “March for Life” Every Year?
- Kathryn Lopez: A Real Look at the (Notoriously Under-Reported) March for Life
- Americans United for Life: Defending Life
- Speeches at the 2019 March for Life: