(Suzanne Cruz) How Should We Respond to Stalkers?
Recognized by the district attorney’s office as a model for awareness and compassion Suzanne Cruz has over a decade in the law enforcement and professional safety field. Suzanne is a top speaker in colleges on the topic of student safety and success and in the business world leading the way in awareness and mindfulness skills that increase efficiency.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Suzanne Cruz: Tactical Leadership Solutions
- wikiHow: How to Deal with Stalkers
- Gavin de Becker: The Gift of Fear and Other Survival Signals that Protect Us from Violence
- CNA Daily News: Chaput: Rep. Brian Sims’ harassment of pro-lifers ‘unbecoming of an elected official’
- Beth Brindle: What is doxxing?
- TheDC Shorts: UNC Student Attacks Pro-Life Demonstrator
- Jamie Ducharme: Swatting Led to an Innocent Man's Death in Kansas. Here's What to Know About It
- Amy Cuddy: Power Poses
- Products — Suzanne Cruz
- Jason Hanson: Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected