Roger Severino is the Director of the Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Prior to joining the Department, Mr. Severino served as Director of the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at The Heritage Foundation.
Lisa Bourne is Managing Editor of Pregnancy Help News and Content Writer for Heartbeat International and LifeSiteNews. She has worked in journalism and communication for the pro-life community, the Catholic Church, other Christian denominations and secular media.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- OCR Issues Bulletin
- The Hill: Trump officials say people with disabilities must not be denied
- Coronavirus and Godwin's Law
- Heartbeat International
- Christian Newswire: Heartbeat International Attacked by Soros-Funded openDemocracy
- Lisa Bourne: Soros-funded org puts a hit piece out on pregnancy help centers
- Heartbeat International YouTube
- Christopher Corbett: Cuomo’s Stirring COVID-19 Speech Exposes His Own Abortion Guilt