(Fr. Tymoteusz Tarnacki) Poland’s Queen in America and Her Canonical Crowning
Fr. Tymoteusz Tarnacki is a monk of the American province of the Order of Saint Paul the First Hermit (also called the Pauline Fathers). Fr. Tymoteusz completed his theological studies at the Order’s seminary at Skałka in the city of Kraków, Poland. He was ordained a priest at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Częstochowa in June, 2016, where he is currently stationed. He assists there with youth and vocations ministry, among other roles.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Michael W. Chapman: Polish Bishops and President Duda Declare Christ King of Poland
- Rosary Coast to Coast – US National Rosary Rally From Coast to Coast
- US Grace Force
- Michael E. Gaitley: 33 Days to Morning Glory: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat In Preparation for Marian Consecration
- A.F. Phillips: Our Lady of Czestochowa: Marvelous Story of an Embattled Icon
- Elise Harris: Who is "the Black Madonna" and why is she so important?
- Lawrence Luna: Canonical Coronation Is a Biblical-based Practice
- The National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa
- Larry Peterson: Mary’s death and assumption: Beautiful thoughts from the saints
- Our Lady of Czestochowa
- Fr. Robert McTeigue: What Is It About the Virgin Mary that Enrages Feminists?
- Fr. Robert McTeigue: Mary, human nature made perfect
- Fr. Robert McTeigue: Can Mary teach us to pray perfectly?