Our Lady and Islam (Fr. Ladis Cizik)
Father Ladis Cizik was the National Vice President and Executive Director of the Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima, headquartered in Washington, New Jersey, from 2000 through 2003. As Editor of the Blue Army’s SOUL magazine, he published the September-October 2001 issue, which was dedicated to “FATIMA … A call to unity of Christians, Muslims, and Jews,” which providentially was hot off the presses on September 11, 2001, the date of the Islamic terrorist attacks on the United States of America.
Father Cizik wrote “Our Lady and Islam: Heaven’s Peace Plan” for that historic issue of SOUL magazine, read by thousands, which can be found at: https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/our-lady-and-islam-heavens-peace-plan-5708. Father Cizik’s article on “Our Lady and Islam: Peace Through Strength” can be found in the November 2015 issue of Catholic Family News.
Check in after the show for Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources!
- Lepanto, the Poles, Islam, and Our Lady
- G. K. Chesterton: Lepanto
- Lepanto, by G.K. Chesterton (2017)
- Renzo Martinelli: Day of the Siege (2012)
- RORATE CÆLI: LEPANTO! "The highest moment that the centuries ever witnessed." All Hail the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary!
- October 7, 1571: Victory at Lepanto