Why Are Millennials Turning to Tradition? (Scott Smith)
Scott Smith is a Catholic attorney, author, and theologian. He lives in southern Louisiana with his wife and four children. He graduated from Texas A & M University in 2006 with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, from LSU's Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2013 with a Juris Doctor and DCL, and from Notre Dame Seminary in 2016 with a Masters in Theology.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Vision Vocation Network
- David Kinnaman: You Lost Me: Why Young Christians Are Leaving Church . . . and Rethinking Faith
- George Barna: Churchless: Understanding Today's Unchurched and How to Connect with Them
- Fr. Robert McTeigue: Beware the juvenilization of American Christianity
- Fr. Robert McTeigue: Youth Ministry: Who Needs It?
- Fr. Robert McTeigue: Why Would Any Woman Choose Religious Life?
- Catholic Nerds Podcast
- Parody Of Our Modern Church Service
- Fr. Josh Johnson: Broken and Blessed: An Invitation to My Generation
- Scott Smith: The Essential Guide to the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist: Part One - Pew Survey