(Dr. Gregory Dilsaver) Has the Mental Health System Failed?
Dr. Gregory Dilsaver is director of Imago Dei Clinics, and the developer of Imago Dei Psychotherapy, seeking to integrate Catholic clinical psychology in his practice. He is also the author of a book carrying the same name. He received an advanced theological degree from the Pontifical Institute on Marriage and Family.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Anna A. Terruwe: Psychic Wholeness and Healing, Second Edition: Using All the Powers of the Human Psyche
- Dr. Gregory C. Dilsaver: Psychomoralitics: The Soul-Deep Alternative to the Failed Mental Health Professions
- Dr. Gregory C. Dilsaver: Imago Dei Psychotherapy: A Catholic Conceptualization
- Theodore Dalrymple: Admirable Evasions: How Psychology Undermines Morality
- Philip Rieff: The Triumph of the Therapeutic: Uses of Faith after Freud
- Christopher Lane Ph.D.: The NIMH Withdraws Support for DSM-5