Dr. Gregory Dilsaver is director of Imago Dei Clinics, and the developer of Imago Dei Psychotherapy, seeking to integrate Catholic clinical psychology in his practice. He is also the author of a book carrying the same name. He received an advanced theological degree from the Pontifical Institute on Marriage and Family.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Anna A. Terruwe: Psychic Wholeness and Healing, Second Edition: Using All the Powers of the Human Psyche
- Dr. Gregory C. Dilsaver: Psychomoralitics: The Soul-Deep Alternative to the Failed Mental Health Professions
- Dr. Gregory C. Dilsaver: Imago Dei Psychotherapy: A Catholic Conceptualization
- Theodore Dalrymple: Admirable Evasions: How Psychology Undermines Morality
- Philip Rieff: The Triumph of the Therapeutic: Uses of Faith after Freud
- Christopher Lane Ph.D.: The NIMH Withdraws Support for DSM-5