Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP is a former atheist who has returned to the faith. A few years after returning to the Church, she left her job in Silicon Valley to join the Daughters of St. Paul. She is the founder of the Memento Mori project and author of The Prodigal You Love: Inviting Loved Ones Back to the Church. She now lives in Boston where she serves at the Pauline Publishing House in the Editorial Department.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Pursued by Truth
- Memento Mori
- Sister Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP: A Meditation on Death
- Father Robert McTeigue, S.J.: Seriously…How Can Death Be Unexpected?
- Father Robert McTeigue, S.J.: Who Wants to Think of Death?
- ST. ALPHONSUS MARIA DE LIGUORI: PREPARATION FOR DEATH
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: THE GLORIES OF MARY