Justin Trottier is an English-Canadian writer and non-profit executive director. He was one of several founding members of several secular organizations such as the Centre for Inquiry Canada, where he served as National Executive Director for five years, during which time he was the chief spokesperson for the Canadian Atheist Bus Campaign. He is currently Vice President of the Canadian Secular Alliance and speaks regularly on radio and TV on atheism and secularism. He was a Green Party candidate in the 2011 Ontario provincial election. Trottier co-founded and is currently Executive Director for the Canadian Association for Equality (CAFE), a charity with a unique focus on integrating boys and men into efforts to achieve gender equality. He has built and operated men's health and social service agencies across Canada.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Canadian Centre for Men and Families
- Trottier: Where's the support for male victims of domestic violence?
- Male Victims of Domestic Violence Suffer Severe Effects, Canadian Study Reports
- Catholics For Family Peace Education and Research Initiative
- Interview with Three Catholics Working To End Domestic Violence