White House Faith & Opportunity Initiative/Deficit Day 2020 (Eugene Scalia/Antony Davies)
Eugene Scalia is an American politician and attorney who has served as the 28th United States Secretary of Labor since September 30, 2019. He is also a son of the late Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Antony Davies is an American economist, speaker, and author. He is the Milton Friedman Distinguished Fellow at the Foundation for Economic Education. He is an associate professor of economics at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and hosts the podcast, "Words & Numbers".
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- PART I:
- U.S. Department of Labor: U.S. Department of Labor Announces Proposed Rule Regarding Equal Treatment of Faith-Based Organizations in U.S. Department of Labor-Supported Social Service Programs
- White House Announcement: Executive Order on the Establishment of a White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative
- Learn more about Secretary Scalia
- PART II:
- Antony Davies: Deficit Day 2019 Just Arrived
- Antony Davies: Words and Numbers Podcast
- US Debt Clock
- Believe It or Not - the Richest Americans DO Pay Most of the Federal Income Tax
- Karl Denninger: Leverage: How Cheap Money Will Destroy the World
- Bill Whittle: Eat the Rich!
- Instability Rising: Why 2020 Will Be Different