- This event has passed.
Life in the Eucharist Lenten Retreat – Holy Family Parish
March 3, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 31, 2020
The parishes of the Vicariate of Western Niagara will hold a Lenten Retreat on “Life in the Eucharist”. In the Eucharist, we find unity. In the Eucharist, we find nourishment. In the Eucharist, we find healing. In the Eucharist, we find Jesus! Let us embark on this Lenten journey together and rediscover the power of Christ’s true presence in the Eucharist and allow Him to transform us as Church.
For the retreat, you are asked to attend 1 session per week during Lent (starting the week of March 2nd) for 5 consecutive weeks. There are 6 options to choose from:
- Monday evenings at Our Lady of Czestochowa or St. Vincent De Paul (St. Leo’s site)
- Tuesday afternoons at St. Jude the Apostle
- Tuesday evenings at Holy Family Parish (Mt. Carmel Site)
- Wednesday evenings at Our Lady of Fatima Shrine
- Or Thursday evenings at St. Mary of the Cataract.
Register at you parish. See you parish bulletin for more details, or visit svdparish.org.