Dr. Mark Kubala interned at Hermann Hospital, Houston, where he was chosen as the Intern of the year. He completed his neurological surgery residency at Baylor University College of Medicine, Houston, which included a fellowship in neurology at the Mayo Clinic. He served in the USAir Force at Wilford Hall Hospital, San Antonio, Texas. He has been in the private practice of neurological surgery in Beaumont, Texas, since 1966.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Dr. Mark J. Kubala: The Execution of Jesus the Christ (Medical Cause of Our Lord’s Death During His Illegal Crucifixion
- Westbow Press: Introducing Dr. Kubala
- A.G. Sertillanges, O.P.: What Jesus Saw from the Cross
- Fr. McTeigue: 3 Easy steps to the worst Lent ever!
- Science and the Shroud of Turin