Cathy Ruse is a senior fellow at the Family Research Council. Her career has been spent in the fields of law, communication, and public policy. She received her law degree from Georgetown University, and an honorary doctorate from Franciscan University of Steubenville. She has written numerous scholarly legal articles. In 2004, and her husband received the John Paul II Award for Advancing the Culture of Life from the Institute for the Psychological Sciences. In 2006 they received the Defender of Life Award from American Collegians for Life.
Nayeli Riano is a freelance writer of politics, theology, and arts. She holds degrees from the University of St. Andrews, where she completed her Masters degree in Intellectual History, and from the University of Pennsylvania, where she received her BA in English and French Studies.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- PART I:
- The Bog of Family Research Council
- Sax M.D. Ph.D., Leonard: Why Gender Matters, Second Edition: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know About the Emerging Science of Sex Differences
- Dr. Leonard Sax Website
- Pediatrician: Transgender ideology causing child abuse
- How to Debunk Transgender Madness in 2 Minutes
- Photos Reveal Children Laid On Top Of Drag Queens At Library 'Drag Queen Story Hour'
- Cathy Ruse: Polyamory is for Pre-Teens in Public Schools. Oh, Really?
- Peter Sprigg: Trans Activists: We're Normal, But You Must Pay To Fix Us
- Thomas More Law Society
- The Activist Mommy
- PART II:
- Jonathan Luxmoore: Polish archbishop vows to resist ‘LGBT ideology’
- Jan J. Franczak: Is Poland Still a Catholic Stronghold?
- Martina Moyski: Hungarian Bishops Come to Defense of Embattled Polish Archbishop
- Jules Gomes: Hate Crimes Against Poland's Catholics Rise After Profane Gay Parades
- Michael W. Chapman: Catholic Polish Teen, Christian Cross Held High, Defies LGBT Pride March
- Parental Nightmares in Public Schools
- Rod Dreher: Poland’s Crisis
- Rod Dreher: Alas For Fortress Poland
- Filip Mazurczak: Demise of the faith in Poland after abuse scandal is greatly exaggerated
- Poland Responds to Gay Pride
- Hundreds of Polish Catholics protect children’s pilgrimage from LGBT marchers