Joseph Pearce of Saint Austin Review
Joseph Pearce is Senior Contributor at The Imaginative Conservative. A native of England, Mr. Pearce is Director of Book Publishing at the Augustine Institute, editor of the St. Austin Review, editor of Faith & Culture, and series editor of the Ignatius Critical Editions. He is the author of numerous books, which include The Quest for Shakespeare, Tolkien: Man and Myth, The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde, C. S. Lewis and The Catholic Church, Literary Converts, Wisdom and Innocence: A Life of G.K. Chesterton, Solzhenitsyn: A Soul in Exile and Old Thunder: A Life of Hilaire Belloc.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Joseph Pearce: Banning Books and Burning Heretics
- Joseph Pearce: Classical Education and the Future of Civilization
- Father Robert McTeigue, S.J.: Does Modern Education Endanger the Soul?
- Father James Schall, S.J.: Another Sort of Learning
- Mortimer Adler: How to Read a Book—The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading
- Marilyn McEntyre: Caring for Words in a Culture of Lies
- Joseph Pearce – Celebrating the Good, the True, and the Beautiful