04-15-20 05:00 - 06:00
Raymond Ibrahim is a widely published author, public speaker, and Middle East and Islam specialist. He is the author of "Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West."
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Raymond Ibrahim: Sex-Slavery: An Islamic Sacrament?
- Robert Spencer: “If about 1,000 people would master the content in The History of Jihad, it would change the course of history”
- What Does Al Qaeda Really Believe
- William Kilpatrick: Do Catholics Have Legitimate Fears about Immigration?
- Robert Spencer: Georgetown prof Jonathan Brown justifies slavery and the rape of female slaves
- Raymond Ibrahim: How “Triggerism” Replaced Factualism on Islam
- Raymond Ibrahim: The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women