First Comes Immigration, then Comes Abortion (John Zmirak)
John Zmirak is a Senior Editor of The Stream, and author of the new Politically Incorrect Guide to Catholicism. He received his B.A. from Yale University in 1986, then his M.F.A. in screenwriting and fiction and his Ph.D. in English in 1996 from Louisiana State University.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- John Zmirak: Identity Politics Shouldn’t Come Before Faith or Unborn Kids
- Eduardo Verastegui: Save Mexican and Central American Kids: Build the Wall
- Eric Metaxas: Miracles: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How They Can Change Your Life
- John Zmirak: Planned Parenthood’s Baby Parts Trial: A Glimpse of America’s Future as ‘New East Germany’
- John Zmirak: The West Is Living Through The Hangover from the Sexual Revolution
- John Zmirak: Are New Pro-Life Laws Riddled with Loopholes?
- John Zmirak: Amnesty Equals Abortion