Michael Hichborn of the Lepanto Institute
Michael Hichborn, founder and president of the Lepanto Institute, is a well known public figure in the pro-life movement. Michael spent seven and a half years as American Life League’s Director of the Defend the Faith project. In this capacity, Michael has researched and produced an annual report on organizations receiving grant money from the Catholic Campaign for Human Development. Michael has also conducted research on Catholic hospital systems that are involved in the performance of abortions and sterilizations; he wrote a detailed report on abortion and contraception-providing organizations receiving money from Catholic Relief Services.
John Horvat, author and vice-president of Tradition, Family & Property
John Horvat II is a scholar, researcher, educator, international speaker, and author of the book, Return to Order. His writings have appeared worldwide including in The Wall Street Journal, The Christian Post, American Thinker, TheBlaze, Crisis, FOX News, and The Washington Times, as well as other publications and websites. He gives more than 150 radio and TV interviews annually.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Michael Hichborn: Shepherds Throw Covington Boys to the Wolves
- Michael Hichborn: Fr. James Martin is a hypocrite to condemn Covington boys while preaching ‘bridge-building’
- The Truth About the Covington Confrontation
- Interview with John Horvat: Return to Order
- Interview with John Horvat: Importance of Integral Christian Society
- Interview with John Horvat: Return to Order—From a Frenzied Economy to an Organic Christian Society
- Fr. McTeigue: Do we need a review of Church teaching on reputation and slander?