A Thomistic theologian, liturgical scholar, and choral composer, Dr. Peter Kwasniewski is a graduate of Thomas Aquinas College and Catholic University of America. He has taught at the International Theological Institute in Austria, the Franciscan University of Steubenville’s Austria Program, and Wyoming Catholic College, which he helped establish in 2006. He writes regularly for Catholic blogs and has published seven books, the most recent being Tradition and Sanity (Angelico, 2018). His website is: www.peterkwasniewski.com.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Archbishop Sample: All Priests should learn Traditional Latin Mass
- Reverend Peter M.J. Stravinskas: For the Love of Latin
- Brian Williams: Why the Reform of the Reform is Not the Solution
- Peter A. Kwasniewski: Resurgent in the Midst of Crisis: Sacred Liturgy, the Traditional Latin Mass, and Renewal in the Church
- Peter A. Kwasniewski: Noble Beauty, Transcendent Holiness: Why the Modern Age Needs the Mass of Ages
- Peter A. Kwasniewski: Tradition and Sanity: Conversations & Dialogues of a Postconciliar Exile