(Joseph Grabowski) Crank or Prophet: Who Is G.K. Chesterton?
Author and educator Joseph Grabowski
Joseph Grabowski is a resident of Philadelphia. He has a B.A. in Philosophy from Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary (2007) and an M.A. in English from Marquette University (2012). For several years, Joe has worked as the Director of Communications for the National Organization for Marriage. More recently, Joe became Executive Director of the International Organization for the Family and the World Congress of Families. He has appeared as an expert on traditional marriage and family in local and nationwide media, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, Breitbart, and elsewhere. Avocationally, Joe serves as President of the Southeast Pennsylvania Chesterton Society. As a scholar and activist, Joe's writngs on traditional marriage and family, as well as on Catholic Social Teaching and the writings of Chesterton and Belloc, have appeared in The Stream, Gilbert Magazine, Ethika Politika, and The Distributist Review.
“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.” — G.K. Chesterton
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- The Society of Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Joseph Grabowski on Chesterton
- Chesterton/Ahlquist: In Defense of Sanity—The Best Essays of G.K. Chesterton
- Father James Schall, S.J.: Schall on Chesterton—Timely Essays on Timeless Paradoxes
- EWTN Television: G.K. Chesterton—The Apostle of Common Sense
- G. K. Chesterton: Cheese
- G. K. Chesterton: A Defense of Baby Worship