Catherine Ruth Pakaluk (Ph.D, Harvard, 2010) joined the faculty at the Busch School in the summer of 2016, and is the founder of the Social Research academic area, where she is an Assistant Professor of Social Research and Economic Thought. Formerly, she was Assistant Professor and Chair of the Economics Department at Ave Maria University. Her primary areas of research include economics of education and religion, family studies and demography, Catholic social thought and political economy.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Dr. Catherine Pakaluk: Gender Identity—True and False
- EWTN: A Mother of 8 Takes on France’s President
- Dr. Leonard Sax: Why Gender Matters—Parenting Girls vs. Boys in the 21st Century
- Ryan T. Anderson: When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment
- Mark Regnerus: Cheap Sex: The Transformation of Men, Marriage, and Monogamy
- Richard Louv: Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder