(Fr. Francesco Giordano/Fr. Paul McDonald) From Divorce to Transhumanism/Is the Pope above the word of God?
Father Francesco Giordano is director of Human Life International’s Rome. A diocesan priest based in Rome, Italy, he was ordained a priest in 2009. He teaches at both the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas (the Angelicum) and the Rome program of Christendom College.
Fr. Paul McDonald was ordained in 1988 and is currently the pastor of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Chippawa, Ontario, Canada, in the Diocese of St. Catharines. He has written for various publications and spoken at many conferences. He has a particular interest in the life, ministry and papacy of Pope Saint Pius X and his fight against the heresy of modernism.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- PART I:
- Fr. Giordano
- From divorce to transhumanism: Fr. Francesco Giordano
- Pope Pius XI: Casti Connubii
- Pope Leo XIII: Arcanam
- Fr. Chad A. Ripperger: Introduction to the Science of Mental Health
- Joshua Hren: How the violent dictatorship of relativism can and must be overthrown
- Nicholas Carr: The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains
- PART II:
- Chad Pecknold: Vatican adviser: Pope ‘breaks Catholic traditions whenever he wants’
- Stephen K. Ray: The Papacy: What the Pope Does and Why It Matters
- Cathy Caridi: Are there Any Limitations on the Power of the Pope?
- Papal Infallibility