Fighting Back Against the Sexual Revolution (Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse)
Dr. Morse is the founder of the Ruth Institute, a global non-profit organization that defends the family at home and in the public square and equips others to do the same. She is passionate about equipping family advocates with the knowledge and confidence to defend the family at home and in the public square.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Tyler O'Neil: 'The Sexual State': How Government and Big Donors Gave Us the Sexual Revolution
- Ruth Institute Responds to Fr. James Martin’s Fuzzy Teaching with Clear Teaching
- Andrew Ehrkamp: Journey through same-sex attractions leads to joyful embrace of God’s call to holiness
- LGBT and Finding Catholicism: Hudson’s Story
- Something More Beautiful - From LGBTQ to Jesus Christ!
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse: The Seminarians Aren’t OK. Here’s What You Can Do About It.
- Florida is Sued Over Reparative Therapy?
- Daniel Mattson: Why I Don't Call Myself Gay