Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse of the Ruth Institute
Dr. Morse is the founder of the Ruth Institute, a global non-profit organization that defends the family at home and in the public square and equips others to do the same. She is passionate about equipping family advocates with the knowledge and confidence to defend the family at home and in the public square.
She earned her Ph.D. at the University of Rochester and taught economics at Yale and George Mason Universities.
Dr. Morse and her husband are parents of an adopted child, a birth child, a goddaughter and were foster parents for San Diego County to eight foster children. In 2015, Dr. Morse and her husband relocated to Lake Charles, Louisiana, where the work of the Ruth Institute continues.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse: Lay Catholics Should Lead, Not Leave, Their Church
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse: About Those ‘Gay Clergy Networks’
- The Ruth Institute
- Catholic in Brooklyn: Can the Laity Save the Church? Or Will Laity Destroy the Church?
- Joseph Sciambra: Cardinal who covered up sex abuse to speak at massive LA religious ed conference
- Carol Zimmermann: Dioceses warned of possible legal action by Covington student’s lawyers
- George Weigel: AVOIDING ANOTHER ROMAN FIASCO IN FEBRUARY
- Kevin Jones: US Clergy sex abuse on the rise again, and Church leaders are ignoring why, sociologist says