(Marco Respinti ) What's Happening to Christians in China?
Marco Respinti is an Italian professional journalist, essayist, translator, and lecturer. He has contributed and contributes to several journals and magazine both in print and online, both in Italy and abroad. One of his books, published in 2008, concerns human rights in China. A Senior fellow at the Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal, a non-partisan, non-profit U.S. educational organization based in Mecosta, Michigan, he is also a founding member as well as Board member of the Center for European Renewal, a non-profit, non-partisan pan-European educational organization based in The Hague, The Netherlands. He serves as Director-in-Charge of The Journal of CESNUR and Bitter Winter.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Bitter Winter—A Magazine on Religious Liberty and Human Rights in China
- Asia News
- 2018 Annual Report on the Chinese Communist Government’s Persecution of The Church
- China Tribunal
- The Voice of the Martyrs
- China Aid
- Wang Yong: Breaking up the Underground Catholic Church by Disintegration
- Elizabeth Yore: U.S. Religious Freedom Report Condemns Vatican-China Deal
- Cardinal Joseph Zen: For Love of My People I Will Not Remain Silent
- Gerolomo Fazzini: The Red Book of Chinese Martyrs