Wesley J. Smith is an American lawyer and author, a Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute's Center on Human Exceptionalism, a politically conservative non-profit think tank. He is also a consultant for the Patients Rights Council.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Patti Armstrong: If You Can’t Receive Communion, Make a Spiritual Communion
- How to give Corona virus-free Communion on the tongue
- Online Perpetual Adoration
- Prayer in times of pestilence--The Stella Coeli
- Comprehensive Guide to the Coronavirus
- Matt Smethurst: C. S. Lewis on the Coronavirus
- Wesley J. Smith: Training Doctors How to Assist Suicides
- The Whispers of Strangers
- Medically assisted deaths prove a growing boon to organ donation in Ontario
- Canada Touts How 'Assisted Suicide' Is Providing Human Spare Parts. So Hurry Up and Die, Already.