Max Eden is a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute. Before joining MI, he was program manager of the education policy studies department at the American Enterprise Institute. Eden’s research interests include early education, school choice, and federal education policy. He holds a B.A. in history from Yale University.
Andrew Pollack is the father of Meadow Pollack, a victim of the Parkland shooting. Meadow died from multiple bullet wounds while shielding a younger student from the killer. Andrew then worked with Max Eden to write the book, Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Andrew Pollack: Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students
- Stefan Molyneux: The Truth About The Florida School Shooting and Nikolas Cruz
- Stefan Molyneux: Florida School Shooting Story Changes Again | Broward County, Nikolas Cruz and The Truth
- Stefan Molyneux: Florida School Shooting Exposed | Andrew Pollack and Stefan Molyneux
- The Catholic Current: Keeping Kids Safe
- Crime Prevention Research Center
- John R. Lott Jr.: The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies
- Miguel Guilarte: USCCB President Issues Statement Following Shootings in Midland and Odessa