Catesby Leigh has written extensively about public art and architecture. Leigh is a co-founder of the NCAS and retired from the board in 2008 after serving as chair for six years. Leigh was born and raised in Washington, D.C.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Catesby Leigh: Why America Needs Classical Architecture
- Making Federal Architecture Great Again
- Make America Classical Again: Executive Order to Mandate Federal Architecture Style
- Guiding Principles for Federal Architecture
- Bruce Cole: Art from the Swamp: How Washington Bureaucrats Squander Millions on Awful Art