Amazon Synod: Who invited the U.N.? And Why? (Michael Hichborn)
Michael Hichborn, founder and president of the Lepanto Institute, is a well known public figure in the pro-life movement. Michael spent seven and a half years as American Life League’s Director of the Defend the Faith project. In this capacity, Michael has researched and produced an annual report on organizations receiving grant money from the Catholic Campaign for Human Development.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- What No One Is Talking About After The Amazon Synod
- Pope Francis Promotes Goals Created by Communists
- The Amazon Synod Final Document
- Jules Gomes : Amazonian Bishop Slams 'Demonic Sacrilege' at Vatican
- Edward Pentin: Pro-Abortion Ford Foundation Major Funder of Key Synod Organizations
- Edward Pentin: Pan-Amazonian Synod Participants Include Former UN Head, Liberation Theologians
- Edward Pentin: Who Is in the Pan-Amazon Synod’s Small Working Groups?
- Synod Fathers Despised the Clamor of Amazonian Catholics
- Edward Pentin: Political Maneuvering at Pan-Amazon Synod? Vatican Official Says No
- Diane Montagna: Vatican downplays funding from pro-abortion Ford Foundation as tensions rise in Amazon Synod
- Dorothy Cummings McLean: Pope invites pro-abortion UN leaders to Amazon Synod