A Catholic Guide to Science (Dr. Stacy Trasancos)
Dr. Stacy A. Trasancos is a convert to Catholicism and an internationally-recognized author, speaker, and educator on the topic of theology and science. She has a PhD in chemistry and an MA in dogmatic theology.
Fr. McTeigue's Show Resources:
- Stacy A. Trasancos, Ph.D.
- Dr. Stacy Trasancos: Particles of Faith: A Catholic Guide to Navigating Science
- Dr. Stacy Trasancos: The Faith and Science Conflict Myth
- Guy Consolmagno: Way To The Dwelling Of Light: How Physics Illuminates Creation
- Guy Consolmagno: Brother Astronomer: Adventures of a Vatican Scientist